The fact of the matter is you really can judge a book by its cover some of the time. You can also judge a gift by its wrapping many times. Today, when so many people are trying to make environmentally friendly decisions, there are more and more people buying reusable wholesale custom wine bags. Because wine and champagne make such popular holiday gifts, in fact, there are many kinds of wholesale custom wine bags on the market.
Wine and other alcoholic beverages, however, are not the only kinds of gifts that are being specially wrapped. From reusable grocery bags in bulk to personalized drawstring bags that can be used for any kind of gift, there are many ways that people are gifting their presents with packaging that can be repurposed. Even if you want to give a sampling of different kinds of specialty olive oils or other cooking essentials, you can make use of insulated cooler totes to protect the bottles.
Finding the Right Wrapping Paper Is a Great Way to Start Your Holiday Preparations
No matter how long you have been giving the same kinds of gifts to your family and friends, there is always a different way that you can wrap up those presents. Wholesale recycled shopping bags are a popular way to deliver many kinds of gifts. From large toys to the ingredients for a favorite meal, a large canvas bag can be the perfect wrapping. Consider some of these facts and figures about the many kinds of unique and reusable packaging products:
- The average reusable bag has a lifespan that is equal to more than 700 disposable plastic bags.
- One person transitioning to reusable bags would remove more than 22,000 plastic bags from the environment during a lifetime.
- Only 2% of plastic bags are recycled in the U.S., according to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which has been collecting plastic bag statistics for more than a decade.
- Plastic bags are used for only an average of 25 minutes.
- The average American school lunch creates 67 pounds of trash a year, accumulating to 4.6 billion pounds of waste each year in America alone that could be avoided, according to the EPA.
- With the average person using between 350 and 500, the U.S. uses about 100 billion plastic bags a year.
This is the time of season when many people are thinking about the gifts they will give and the packages they will wrap. Fortunately, there are a growing number of packaging products that can help you give a gift while also thinking about the environment. With the use of wholesale custom wine bags and other environmentally friendly choices you can make a difference while you are giving gifts.